9.09.2016

Pink Sugar Honey I'm Good Eyebrow Gel in Blonde

Filling in my brows have been life changing. And I say that with no exaggeration. I feel so ready for the day with filled in arches. And I'm not one to turn a blind eye to a good quality brow product. 
Description:
A richly-tinted multi-purpose gel for perfect brow definition
Sets, defines, fills, and shades brows; conditions strands with coconut oil and aloe vera; tinted formulas complement natural or color-treated hair; leaves a natural, fuller look
Price: P349
Content: 8g

I have a a tendency to keep my products way past its use by date and that includes my brow gels. I know, it's disgusting. But truth be told I actually hate repurchasing products because I know they've gone bad. So just when I was about to repurchase my old Maybelline brow gel, this came along. And of course we've become close.

Pink Sugar didn't have any brow products before so this is their first step into the brow game, and they have also just released a brow kit which I'm sure I will also be purchasing in the near future and I mean next week.

This Honey I'm Good Brow gel has a few more deeper and darker shades but since I'm "blonde" I decided to go for it. It has a right sized applicator which gives enough product to coat the brows. And what's nice about it is that the product consistency is more on the liquid side so the applicator isn't coated with chunky product. which will of course end up in a disaster if one doesn't clean or take off some product.

It easily glides on brow hairs without it being to "crispy" but can actually indeed be called a brow gel  in my definition which many local brands seem to mistake as a tinted brow mascara but can't really control the hairs like make them stay up when they're brushed up. But this one I find I can brush them up and they stay up which just lifts the brows and make them look fuller therefore you use less brown powder or pencil and they look more natural.

Just Brow Pencil
Brow Gel Applied
I applied more in the picture so you could get a better view of the tint but I don't apply as much in real life. And in the photo I did brow pencil before brow gel but I've recently tried using gel then powder which just makes it much better because it's as if the powder set the gel with it having a better shape as the gel brushes the brows up so it's a more defined and neat brow look without going overboard on both products.

Overall this has instantly shot up to my top brow gel list and I have no problems repurchasing this.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.