11.19.2016

Additions to the Arsenal #6

It's sale season and I regret nothing, or so I tell myself. But I finally got my hands on a few things I've been eyeing on for less the label price. 


It's been a more skin care centric year as I've seen my face mask collection rapidly multiply and of course a few fun bits in between. And when Zalora had their Singles day sale, I was happy to find my top local skin care brand, VMV Hypoallergenics on sale at almost less than half the price. So I jumbled to grab what I could in my basket. So I picked up a new tube of the Re-everything cream, which has been my moisturizer for well over a year and a half, officially my third tube. And glad to try out the id Skin buffing scrub and the id Clarifying Body Soap. And it all came the next day. Talk about speed. 

That wasn't the last Zalora purchase as Snoe was also on sale so I decided to pick up a big bottle of their good smelling Here Comes the Sun Block and the Linear equation BB wrinkle diffuser for my mother. 

And SM was on a sale so off I went again, but managed to control myself by just buying a mascara which may seem familiar to regular readers of this blog. The L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara Waterproof version, glad to have it as the US version I had was very much not waterproof. Well appreciated waterproof goodness here. 

Probably not the last Additions to the arsenal this year but will be keeping an eye out for good deals.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.