9.28.2014

Ettusais BB Mineral Cream Review

The award winning Ettusais BB mineral Cream! Got this from an Instagram store who sold her extra tube for P1000 pesos, the closest price I've seen to the original yen price which is 1800 yen, other stores sell this for Php1300-1500 which saddens me.

Price I bought it for: Php1000
Availability: Japanichi, Kawaii Holic online

Description: 
A BB cream that gives you coverage while treating your skin at the same time.
Love it because it covers, spreads easily and is so lightweight yet it works hard to keep to your skin baby soft. Made up of 79% skincare ingredients, Ettusais’ first BB Cream hides pores, evens out skin tone and controls oil. It also contains 6 different kinds of moisturizing ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin, while also preventing acne with our star ingredient, AC-Control Oil. Contains SPF 30 PA ++.

Available in 3 shades:
10 - LIGHT
20- NATURAL
30 - HEALTHY

I love the packaging, very cute yet simple.I'm a sucker for pink and lacy designs. It comes in a handy tube which is actually smaller than my Canmake BB creams but has more content. I actually wish I bought this sooner. I was always putting it off because it's expensive. But I finally broke down when I saw someone selling it cheaper than the usual stores. I have never looked back, in fact I think I have given all my other BB creams the cold shoulder. I love the smooth and matte finish of this, it is light and easily blendable, and it actually feels nourishing! it feels nothing like any other BB cream I've tried, it's hard to put into words but the coverage is medium and skin actually looks like skin! I've seen this in harsh sunlight and it just looks so refined and natural. I am less oilier than usual with this on. Sometimes I don't even powder since I love the soft finish it leaves on my skin. This is scentless and does not feel irritating on my skin (like making me itch)

In action:


I first learned about this through Tricia Gosingtian and Crissey Sy as they say it is their all time favorite BB cream. After doing a little research, it turns out this little tube is very popular in Japan, raved about all the time. It won the third best BB cream award for years. 

I also learned that Ettusais is a special brand under Shiseido specializing in cosmetics and skin care for acne-prone and blemished skin. Perfect for little ol' me, the only hitch is that their products are quite pricey.

My verdict is REPURCHASE. DEFINITELY. This is my HG BB cream, sorry other brands, I'm quite smitten with this little tube of goodness.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.