1.09.2016

Year Ending Purchases


On my Yearly favorites I wrote that I was on a makeup Zen, determined to finish every makeup product I owned. But as you can see people are greedy and don't stay content for long. 

I admit a day after publishing my last post of 2015 was  a lot of trips to the local malls, which have tempted me at the same time, I was still somewhat making conscientious purchases. I kid you not, these items have been in my mental wishlist for over a year now. And yes I think that is a sad excuse for spending.



My Real Techniques Buffing brush hasn't been stellar as it used to be, and frankly it was my fault since I left it in the water for a tad too long. But I didn't want to get a new core collection for just the buffing brush. So I got the next best thing, another set from RT! These lovely metallic pink ferrules just make me sigh at the sight of them. I'll probably do an in depth review soon.


I have been lemming for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes for two years now but I'm too afraid to take the plunge for something that pricey with such little amount inside. So after painstaking research, I went for the Maxfactor Creme Puff Baked blush which is somewhat a close dupe.

And the much delayed purchase of the Snoe Slim Shade Me Contour powder finally crushed me under its pressures on the last day of the year since, it was that one purchase that I kept mulling over for a whole year until it finally happened.

I don't think this will be the last haul for now but my wallet is already crying.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.