1.20.2016

Snoe Slim Shade Me Face Sculpting Cake in Peanut

This is probably that one product that has been sitting in my mental wishlist for over a year which I keep checking every time I pass by the booth but always hesitated to actually purchase. And it really should've been picked up earlier.



Price: P799
Description:
Want great bone structure? Slim Shade Me Face Sculpting Cake lets you create them instantly, easily and over time– permanently! This powder is especially tinted and formulated to enhance natural bone structure, sculpt contours into the face and correct your face shape so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones or the perfect nose, anytime!


Contains:
  • Amazonian Clay – minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. It helps nourish and hydrate dry skin and restore complexion harmony.
  • Coffee – contains caffeine to firm and tighten skin. Dehydrates fatty cells so that water will disappear from the surface of the skin.
  • Ferulic Acid – has been demonstrated to be an antioxidant extender for many of the other anti-oxidants. In particular, the combination of vitamins C and E were shown to double the photo-protective capacity of the skin.
  • Multivitamins – Vitamin C and E and Niacinamide strengthen the skin’s barrier against free-radical damage.
  • Magnolia Bark Hot Water Extract (SlimLite) – Inhibits lipid accumulation and adipocyte (fat cells) differentiation. Blocks Triglyceride (fat tissue) synthesis
Content: 8g
Availability: Snoe booths and here

Last year I really kept passing by the Snoe booth in the mall and catching a glimpse of this. I was also constantly re-reading the reviews I could find of this baby. But I never really picked up the courage to buy it until the last day of the year and I was all YOLO. It was relatively cheaper than popular brands and quite accessible when I'd run out. So in my shopping bag it went.

One thing I love about Snoe is the product fragrance, it is really lovely. I'm not eloquent when it comes to describing scents but one must really get a whiff of their blushes and this contour powder.

This very finely milled powder comes in three shades namely Peanut, Walnut and Almond. Peanut is the lightest of the shades, I believe. The packaging is the signature acrylic pink plastic compact and it comes with a puff which I deem is useless for me.

Peanut Swatched
Peanut is a peculiar shade, as Snoe claims to have chosen the colors to be as realistic as possible, one would think it would be more on a taupe side. But this thing must really be seen on the face than in the pot. At first it appears link a slightly cool pinky brown which may look blush like for some. Hence my hesitation for using this to sculpt my face.

Little fact, my shade in MAC is roughly NC 20-25, and I think I can say that if your complexion does go along those lines, this could be worth checking out. Since it just looks real. It doesn't look harsh or too sculpted. It looks like it softly adds shadows onto skin right where we want them. It's subtle sculpting. By the way I did some strobing on this photo, so not to worry it is 100% matte.


Since this product goes on softly, it is buildable according to the intensity desired, unlike very strong contour powders that requires tough blending, As you can see it also adds subtle warmth to skin,



Quite a claim this product seems to have made when it says that it can permanently contour your face by "inhibiting lipid accumulation and fat cell differentiation". Not sure how that might permanently work out but putting that aside, it is really a very good contour powder. Very different from my past bronzers and contouring powders in terms of shades and consistency, but it's what I'm just using at the moment so I guess that gives you some clue of what my feelings are for it.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.