2.24.2016

What's in my bag: Everyday Edition

So I have done What's in my makeup bags before but never the whole lot, as in my entire bag which you'll be surprised not to find any firearms and illegal paraphernalia.


My bag is really old by the way like a couple of decades. So it is basically my age. But I got it from my mother who rediscovered it under the cobwebs of her infinite closet. And it is still alive and kicking. It is a navy blue leather pebble bucket bag from Guy Laroche she bought in Hong Kong. It has these very yellowy gold accents and a shorter than usual strap but I actually liked because I can carry and support it easier and the strap itself is thicker than usual so it doesn't hurt the shoulder like a thinner strap would. So even when I'm walking kilometers lugging this, I don't feel any pain on my shoulder due to the weight.


So these are the basic contents of my bag when I go to work and anywhere really quick or when I'm doing errands, flowers and birdcage excluded of course.

My Forever21 makeup bag consists of the essential of the essential, she says with three lipsticks. To be fair it is for a bit of variety through out the day. I also bring my NARS creamy concealer for touch ups and emergencies, I know this will cover me, pun intended. And since I'm not into bringing powder with me I just bring blotting papers and a compact mirror I got from Forever21. And this Acqua Suisse little perfume bottle I have with me, which I unfortunately forgot the name of the perfume was but I am crazy for this as it lasts long and I can refill anytime and it is so compact!

Next up is my Cotton On Strawberry Sun glass case which does not contain sunglasses, I actually use it to store an extra pair of glasses, contact lens case and contact lens solution. Yes, it is quite spacious to fit all off those and it light weight contrary to its bulk!

Then my gadgets, my IPhone 6 with the Lilies by Van Gogh Case I adore which I got from Zalora which I cannot seem to find anymore. But it is from the brand Wonder Cover on Zalora, And my four year old IPod 4th Gen which is surprisingly still alive though its touch button won't work anymore. But I use assistive touch for everything on it so it's not really a problem. My headphones are just wrapped in protective cord which I really should change the color of but I think it really did a good job of protecting the wires.

Then the real important stuff, my Charles & Keith wallet, my house keys somewhere probably in the bag, And my umbrella for abrupt weather changes in the world.

Sometimes I put my water bottle, my tissues and handkerchief in here but not everyday.


And this post was unexpectedly long but I really enjoyed writing this to the point of rambling. And please if you bring unorthodox products in your bag, please share them in the comments down below!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.