2.08.2016

Makeup Melange #2 Bronzed Skin and Loud Lips

Just a little makeup look I did a couple of weeks ago which I thought could be very well a nice and flirty Valentine's day look. It's a nice little departure from the usual red lip and cat eye but nonetheless gives a romantic feel and a youthful pop of color. The lips might interfere with some intimate contact but you can always switch to a more subtle color.


BASE

I primed with the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer to give a natural looking luminosity and since I wanted this to be more of a pretty photogenic look so I used the MUFE HD Foundation. This is probably a more ideal look for the night time, now that I think about it.

CHEEKS

I went to town with the bronzer this time, I thought it added great contrast to loud cooler toned lips. I used the Carmen Claire Shine Patrol Powder in Tan to give warmth to my face. Then sweeped my cheeks with the Pink Sugar Blush in Summer Nights which I find just enhances the bronzer and adds more warmth giving the face a more sunkissed touch.

EYES

On the eyes are just a simple flicked eye liner and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. Nothing too distracting.

LIPS

The Etude House Liquid Color Lips in PK008 make quite a statement. So I tried to tone it down by pushing and patting it on lips to give a more berry stain which just looks so nice with bronzed skin. 




The result is a simple feminine look which isn't too overdone but is quite nice for a date in the town or dinner with friends. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.