2.28.2016

February Favorites

It's been a fast and furious February and the days have just been going on and on. But here are a couple of faves this month that have just been on my radar recently.




The Happy Skin Lippie in Hold my Hand was my Valentine's day lippie as it is an elegant shade of reddish pink which is perfect for brightening up the face and it just has that dramatic side to it that is not red nor truly pink. It's also my favorite fail-safe shade when I really don't know what to put on in the morning.

Pink Sugar HD Blush in Summer Nights has been coming back to me as it can just effortlessly give the skin warmth and has a contouring effect of the cheeks. 

I have also been reaching out for the Carmen Claire Shine Patrol Powder in Tan for contour recently, since it is very subtle and doesn't fade as much during the day. The pigment isn't very harsh since it was really made for real skin tones.

The Body Shop Instablur Primer is something I don't mention here as much since I use it very rarely, but I have noticed I have been having pore visibility becoming more noticeable in my photos recently (eeek!) so I have been using this more than usual, but never for consecutive days as it is very dimethicone based and heavy on skin but it does its job in smoothing out the pore problem. 

And the In2it powder has been winning it. It has been winning as the very reliable oil control powder which does not cost an arm and a leg. It's almost on par with the Shiseido Mattifying powder. It's just that good!

Thanks for reading and hope you had a great February!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.