9.22.2014

Beauty Products I Currently Lug Around In My Makeup Bag


It's been a year since I've done a "What's in my bag?" post and the older posts are gone so to make up for that, I'm showing you what I currently bring in my makeup bag.

Blotting Paper
An Oily Skinned girl's must have and something I'd definitely bring on an deserted island. My favorite is the Clean and Clear blotting paper. I have a strange feeling of accomplishment 

Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
For when blotting paper can take off the makeup at times, it's nice to retouch with powder. This is a translucent one, so no chance of adding cakey-ness to the mix.

ELF Studio blush brush
A handy brush to have on hand, wonderful for powder products and honestly I don't think I can live without this. And it's cheap and locally available too!

Versace Versense travel sized perfume
Got the set a while back and it's more convenient than bringing a full-sized bottle.

Etude House Lip balm
This is a no brainer.

The Face Shop Black Label lipstick in No. 2
MAC Lipstick in See Sheer
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox

Must you question why a girl brings more than one lipstick in her bag? Hahaha. This is for when I feel like leveling up my look with a brighter pink or when my mood changes.

So what's in your bag?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.