2.14.2016

The Holiday Edit: Valentine's day Makeup and Outfit

I have been literally swamped this week. But apparently not swamped enough to write a post on Valentine's Day. So here's the holiday edit for the day of the hearts.





BASE

This look was pretty much for a Daytime date, which means I'll need oil control but I'll also want to have radiant beaming skin. So I used the Etude House Blur Cream to give a boost underneath and used the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation for longevity and it's practically bulletproof. I dabbed some Happy Skin Eye need a miracle corrector under the eyes and set it all with translucent powder.

CHEEKS


I sculpted using the Snoe Slim Shade me Contour powder in Peanut since my face is a plate. I highlighted on the cheeks and forehead with the Etude House Face Design Brightener in Wannabe Face. And I went to town with blush with the Instain Lace blush by thebalm Cosmetics.

EYES


I used Happy Skin All Eyes on hue shadow in Oatmeal as a base and used Power player, the darkest purple shade from the Tartelette palette to line my eyes. Purple anything on brown eyes just gives the perfect contrast to make them pop! For brows I used the Dreamer shade in the Tartelette palette. And of course Maybelline Falsies on the lashes!

LIPS

On the lips is Happy Skin's Hold my Hand which is the perfect blend of coral, red and pink for me personally.


I tried the Kendall Jenner pose with my plate face.
Yes this shot took effort but I just couldn't resist trying this pose for V-Day. And I love Kendall Jenner.

OUTFIT


My outfit was mostly vintage.  Dress was by Chardan with Red rose detailing bits, pardon me for my poor clothing description. This really fits like a glove. And my shoes are from Charles and Keith. 


My bag is from Louis Vuitton which was a gift so I really have no idea if it's real or not and if it can someone please enlighten me on what model it is? And my watch is from Michael Kors.



I hope you've had an enjoyable Valentine's day! Single or whatever, as far as I'm concerned I'm in a complicated relationship with cake, a love affair with my bed and a one-sided love with cats. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.