3.12.2016

Makeup Melange #3 Flushed Cheeks and Pink Lips

So it's been an eventful March with lots of celebrations and birthdays! All in just a span of one week two of my friends gave birth, my aunt and I had a birthday and I also attended my cousin's baby's Christening and Thanksgiving party. I opted for an easy on the eyes look which focused on radiant skin and flushed pink cheeks. 


I've decided that I'd take photos of the Key elements that make up the look rather than all the products used since it would just take up much too much space. But I will still list all the things used down below. 

BASE

Looking poreless here with the Body Shop Instablur primer. It truly works but my face cannot handle it on a regular basis. Then I used my fave special event foundation, the MUFE HD Foundation. I concealed with the usual Happy Skin Corrector. Estee Lauder DW under eye concealer and the NARS radiant creamy concealer. Then set with the usual Mary Kay Translucent Powder.

CHEEKS

And I am sad to see the dent I have made on the Snoe Slim Shade me Sculpting Powder. The Maxfactor Creme Puff blush makes an appearance yet again, presenting its luminosity and pretty pigment on my cheeks. And I did try out the Mary Loumanizer from the Balm Manizer sisters  palette on the nose bridge. cheeks and chin.


EYES

I wanted to focus more on the complexion and cheeks so I kept eyes simple but polished. I applied a shimmery champagne shade on the lid (Nude Tude Stand-offish) and a hint of mauvey-purple on the crease for a subtle definition (Tartelette Natural beauty). Then I lined my eyes with the Maybelline Hypersharp liner but it has currently dried out with the writing of this post, now I am mulling whether to repurchase it or to try another offering from other brands. Then mascara is the usual Maybelline Falsies Mascara.



LIPS


Lips are a nice slightly cool toned pink. This is Chatterbox from MAC which I really should crack out more often.

Overall this look seems to be perfect for light mood occasions as it really is radiantt, fresh and youthful which will just really compliment the face!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.