3.24.2016

Makeup Melange #4: Sunkissed and Golden

Hello everyone who might be on holiday right now! It's a long weekend and basically a lot of people have been going to the beach as a chance to relax with the family. But I'm nowhere near sand and water at the moment so I'll settle with having nearly three bronzers on my face.



BASE
Went for the light Maxfactor CC cream today since it's easy, it's light and gives a glow. Then I immediately went in with the Etude House Playstick Contour duo all over the my cheekbones, forehead and the sides of my nose. I didn't use concealer under the eyes here since the cream highlighter was sufficient for deflecting light. I set all that with some translucent powder.


CHEEKS
I then went over the cream contour with some of the Carmen Claire Shine Patrol Powder in Tan. I also dusted some of the Betty Lou-manizer for a more luminous tan. Then some of the Mary Lou-manizer on the high points of my face. And for some blush to go along with this "I just came from the beach" look, I find peach blush really enhances a bronzed complexion, so for this look I used the Pink Sugar HD Cheek Color in Summer Nights.


EYES
I defined my brows with some brown eye shadow and used the Etude House Bling bling eye stick as a base for Hazelnut shadow in the Happy Skin All eyes on Hue palette. Then some mascara, as you might see, the Maybelline Falsies is still happily working. 

LIPS
For the lips, I used my current lip obsession, the Colourette Cosmetics Lipstick in Saharawhich I find can be easily transitioned from a nice natural deep peachy brown to a nude with just a change in eye shadow. I think it might be a winning pair with any smokey eye.

I adore this look, though it took quite a number of bronzers to make however it's not really an everyday kind of wear. But I think it would be great for night outs especially that the Philippines is always in a state of summer. It's not totally harsh in nature in terms of contour or bronzing but I like that it just provides a gradient of bronze on my skin. I probably wouldn't wear this much makeup on the beach though.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.