3.18.2016

Additions to the Skincare Arsenal

This month a lot of things were running out. From Skincare to makeup. It was basically a diabolical shortage. So a bit of skincare shopping was in order. 



Picked up a the less known Banila Co Clean it Zero Foam Cleanser on Zalora which is running out of stocks actually. And the Innisfree Green Tea Cleanser at a local Korean beauty shop here in Davao. If you're from here, it's the K shop at Gaisano Mall, second floor just in front of the Port Cafe. 

Never tried Innisfree before so this could be interesting. Got the Innisfree Minimum Toner for sensitive skin as well. It comes with a spray and is for sensitive skin. The whole Minimum range is for sensitive skins with only ten ingredients I think. 

Then I also picked up the Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing water, I hope I'm not allergic to it like so many Face Shop skin care products. 


And lastly the Snoe It's Oat-K It's Alright Quenching Masque which I'm excited to try out since it's certainly been a wait for its delivery. 

Hoping to write reviews on these babies since I think it has been such a long time since I bought me some good Korean skin care goodies!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.