3.23.2016

Banila Co. Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser: The Less Known Sister

I think a majority of Korean beauty and skincare enthusiasts are aware of the existence of the award winning Banila Co. Clean it Zero Cleansing Balm. In fact it's literally everywhere nowadays. But since I wasn't looking for a cleansing balm, but was also curious about Banila Co.'s other offerings, this found itself in my shopping basket.


Price: P575 on Zalora
Description:
  • Naturally derived cleanser foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently cleanser, soften and enliven the skin.
  • Mildly cleanses impurities and makeup with abundant foam
  • Vitamin C-rich Rooibos keeps the skin smooth and hydrated
  • Use in the morning before putting on any skincare products or makeup. Use at night to cleanse face after removing makeup with Banila Co.'s Clean It Zero balm


First of all, I love the packaging, it's a simple white and pink tube but the box also gets props for its funky feel. 

Now, I have two main facial washes, might be a tad obsessive but I like a nice 'whatever' facial wash for the morning or for lazy days and a  more heavy duty facial wash for makeup removal which I use after cleansing oil. You may refer to my Skin Care routine here

Here's a little demonstration on the foam.

On hand: Nars Creamy Concealer, Etude House Liquid Lips, Eye brow Mascara, Etude House Water Proof Mascara



If you read the label, it is meant to be in concurrent use with the cleansing balm, but I found that it is capable of removing makeup on its own but not completely to the same strength. especially with eye makeup. It took some working in to get that mascara off.

The cleanser itself has a semi-gel like consistency which means it can go runny and not completely stiff and creamy. It has a strangely familiar shower gel scent which may irk some of you but I really don't mind. It foams nicely but I do use a brush to make a more even foam.

I know not everyone is a  fan of "squeaky clean" in fact I'm not completely in to it as well, but this doesn't strip moisture from skin. Skin feels clean and comfortable after rinsing, nothing tightness whatsoever.

Though this has been with me for less than a couple of weeks, I'm really liking it. It's not extraordinary, it's not life-changing but it works. It's pleasant to the skin and does its job. And it's given a much better impression that not all cleansing foams are the same. And I'm actually looking forward to washing my face with this.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.