5.02.2016

Ettusais BB Mineral White Cream

I believe it's been nearly a couple of years now since I've put up a review on any foundation, BB cream or any new type of face base product. Considering that my blog used to thrive on base makeup reviews, and the most popular posts on my blog are currently lip products, I find that to be a Copernican shift.  But I have been using this BB cream for a long time now, and I hope its not past its use by date yet because I am finally writing an overdue review on this.


Price: P1400 on Japanichi

Description:
An all-in-one makeup base, concealer and foundation in cream form that gives coverage and brightens skin by 120%!
Made up of 63% skincare ingredients, this BB cream conceals and corrects skin imperfections. Skin is illuminated by 120% with its Pure-white Brightening Powder, adding a glow and radiance to your complexion! Protects skin from harmful sun rays with high SPF 45 PA ++. 



Oh BB Creams, where would be the beauty industry without you? Having tried a good lump of the Korean market and Western market BB creams, I'd have to say I prefer the Japanese version of these glorified tinted moisturizers.

I've reviewed the Regular Variant of the Ettusais BB Cream and I'd have to say the White Variant has more of a pinkish undertone which they mean to brighten the skin, this is probably the most noticeable difference between the two. It is also lighter in tone though I have both in the shade 20 Natural. The packaging on this tube is also different from the market photos as this was a special edition design.

The BB Cream is a bit thick and creamy but can be thinned down when buffed into skin. It does have coverage and dare I say that concealer is unnecessary with this on the mug. It has a dewy finish which might be off putting for some but I find that it's nothing powder can't correct. It actually lasts long on skin too despite the dewiness.

Bare face (with brows drawn on)
BB cream applied to Left side of face
Applied BB Cream to whole face and set with Translucent Powder
The shots taken above were taken before my Chickenpox, so it is looking quite well here. I have some manageable redness on my cheeks, under eye circles and overall uneven complexion. The BB cream instantly corrects these with a small amount buffed thinly.

It looks a tad pale because of the brightening powder and maybe because of the high SPF content. But nothing a little bronzer can't cure. 

This BB cream has saved me time and time again when I'm too lazy to put too much on my face and though it doesn't have the lightest feeling on skin and is more on the dewy side, I still find that it works for me and I don't want to run out of this than the regular version because this has earned a special place in my makeup loving heart.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.