5.21.2016

Makeup Melange #9 Bright Eyes and Red Lips

Some of the new products in action here. And I think I was in a more bold mood to sport a red lip. 




BASE
I kept the skin bright with the Etude House Blur Cream and used the Skinfood Concealer cream under the eyes. And since I have a few scars here and there from my chicken pox breakout, I’ve had to conceal with the NARS Creamy Concealer in Custard. Then I set everything with the Canmake Marshmallow Powder which I forgot is so amazing.

CHEEKS
I sculpted the face with the Snoe Slim Shade me Powder which has now hit pan, (ignore my tears of joy and sadness) then used the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lavish Mauve for a subtle flush.




EYES
I picked up the Etude House Eyeshadow Primer recently and I’ve come to understand how important it is to prime the eyes. Now I can’t put on eyeshadow without it. Then I used the Balm Nude Tude Palette in the shades Sophisticated, a shimmery dark brown with fine gold shimmer and Seductive a lighter shimmery brown. Seductive as an allover wash and Sophisticated just on the lash line for definition without eyeliner. And on my lashes is the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.



LIPS
On the lips is unusual, a red. I used the Carmen Claire Matte Lipstick in Shirley Temple. Now if I only found the courage to wear this more regularly.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.