10.18.2016

Project Pan #1

A bit late to start a new series on the blog but then again better late than never. But this is a little ditty on things I've managed to hit pan on or use up in a nonspecific amount of time. Some proving that they've given me a bang for the buck I've spent or may have been a very short love affair. And will be including products here that I'm chucking out if they're being a bit funky on the smell or texture. Nothing lasts forever, including that radiance primer.



Carmen Claire Shin Patrol Powder in Tan has been a great alternative to bronzer in general. It's been that very subtle shading powder that I reached for and I've just very recently hit pan on. It's been a bit on the reddish side but I didn't mind as much. But looking back now it's the most ideal bronzer if you have oily skin and want to retouch the bronzed areas at the same time mattifying them. Liked it but I've found something much more suited to me now. 

Snoe Slim Shade Me in Peanut has been thoroughly enjoyed and I basically hit pan in less than 3 months. The powder was pretty soft so it was an easy task to hit pan on. It had a reddish but somehow realistic shadow cast on my skin. I could definitely say it was worth the money but I just went too fast with it and it's now in the pan limbo boundary which sets off that "I wanna buy a new one!" mood.

Innisfree No Sebum Powder has been my first product from Innisfree and has been constantly raved about all over in Korea and other Asian countries. Super finely milled and great oil control, one would understand why people would be willing to get a jumbo size of this little powder pot. It's been a fun run and I wouldn't hesitate getting another pot of this if it comes easier to purchase.

Laura Mercier Radiance Primer was my first dabble in radiance products, after seeing it on the HG list of one of my most favorite and sensible beauty v/bloggers, A Model Recommends' Ruth Crilly, featuring it, I needed to try it. It wasn't meant for oily skin like me and I've used way past its expiration date but I'm still not giving up. Probably not picking up another tube of this particularly but I'm still willing to give radiance primers a go.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink has been that beautiful pink blush that just gives that girly flushed cheeks with a subtle glow and it's been understandably been used very much and repurchased immediately since I can't imagine not having it in my arsenal.

ELF Studio Powder Blush in Peachy Keen was another favorite because it was quite a subdued shimmery peach that was barely noticeable almost but still gave a lovely effect on makeup. The fine gold sheen on the muted soft pale peach was a go to for confused blush days.

Nothing like good hard work from products you've bought with hard earned money to purchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.