10.01.2016

September Favorites

Now that September is over a certain song from a certain band comes to mind. But besides that, a favorites post is due once again.


Let's start with base and I've been getting really into the Happy Skin Face the World Air Serum Foundation because it's very lightweight and matte and since it's a step darker on my skin tone it gives me an excuse to break out the brightening primers. 

The SAEM Perfection Tip Concealer has been a great find because it's reliable and affordable and has now become a part of my makeup routine. And not to mention I can buy 6-8 of these for the price of 1 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.

The Missha All Around Safe Block in Zero Sebum has been alright but I find that works best when it's used sparingly to avoid that white cast on the face and the stickiness that comes with it.

And I've just been enjoying the Happy Skin Glam Squad Contour and Color Palette immensely. Gorgeous packaging, great product, I'm sold.

Brows have just been continually pleasing because of the Pink Sugar Honey I'm Good Brow Palette. I'll need to write up a review on this pronto because my brows have never looked better.

And the only skin care product is the Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. Fancy I know but I love anything with Rose on the name. And this was no exception. It's a fairly fine pink clay mask which I feel just perks up my skin.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.