9.30.2014

Etude House Face Designing Brightener in Wannabe Face

Price: P648
Availability: All EH stores
Description:



Let me get to the bottom line: This is so good I never fail to include this in my makeup routine. Basically that's all you need to know about this product. But if you want to know the finer details why, read on!




As you all know, I am an oily-skinned girl. And as an oily-skinned girl, I tend to hate looking oily but especially since I don't just oil up in my t-zone. I'm talking my whole face. Like North, West, South. East. So I have always kept my complexion matte when it comes to makeup, but somehow I always yearned for that youthful dewy look but without feeling the GREASE.

This highlighter has everything I wanted in a compact. I first saw on Stylesuzi's YouTube videos. She expressed that she never liked highlighters but this definitely changed her perception and it has also changed mine about shimmer.

Not Applied

Applied on nosebridge and cheeks


The finely milled shimmer makes your skin looks like it has perfect lighting. Glows where you want it to glow. I use it on my cheekbones and nose bridge and I love the effect.There have been other shades but I found them looking to "cool" and since I have a warm tone, I chose Wannabe face which is a yellowy color. I have read other reviews like from Shimmerjjang Andy that this cakes, not cakey looking but the product itself on the pan cakes and hardens. Now I have found that mine does not do this, maybe a contributing factor as to why it cakes is that if you use the same brush on your wet base products and this. I use the Real techniques contouring brush in applying this and it has never caked.

I am absolutely in love with this. And did I mention it also smells divine? It has a fruity floral smell that is so addictive, I just find myself sniffing it, excuse my weirdness.

The lasting power of this product varies with your base products. Since I am oily, if I just use this alone without anything under, it will fade in 2-3 hours especially if I must blot, but if i use a long-lasting foundation, it stays put all day, this was pointed out by my friend.

I would recommend this to everybody who wants to glow.

Overall great product, would recommend to anyone but of course you are free to choose any undertone it comes in.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.