4.30.2016

April Favorites

And we're now officially entering May. It felt like we were cruising through April and we found ourselves here. And here is the monthly assortment that have earned a special fondness in my heart for the month of April.

The Innisfree No Sebum Powder has been raved on and on for ages now and I've never been able to get my hands on it til last March and now that I've tried it, all I can say that I would buy this in bulk because it is that good! It has been compared to the Makeup Forever HD Powder and the particles are just so fine that it literally just sets everything so beautifully regardless of brush quality.

When Nivea had a 50% sale on everything this month I grabbed a tube of the Nivea Night White Firming Body Serum, to which I have to say that I don't like whitening products, I'm not into them at all, but I am crazy for the consistency of this body lotion or serum, it just instantly absorbs into skin and just moisturizes without feeling thick or too thin on skin. It is just right for a night time body lotion.

I recently got the Colourette Colourstick in Bethany because I loved Sahara so much and this was definitely on the opposite side of the color spectrum from Sahara but I'm really digging the browny mauve shade this has on my lips. 

The Maybelline Power Black Eyeliner definitely deserves the Power on the label because the lasting power and pigmentation on this is intense. It has definitely broken expectations on first application.

And the Sunkiller Long lasting Base was on sale a few weeks back and I got myself a couple of tubes! I started using this nonstop everyday and I was just reminded of how amazing the oil control and lasting power of this great favorite is! This one's for the oily skinned people out there!

And that is it for the April Favorites, and I have a few more posts on the backlog. Hopefully I'll get to writing all of these at Mach speed this month. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.