4.02.2016

March Favorites

So, it has been a mad March and it was my birthday month and it was just pretty much well spent with the family and friends. I've discovered a few new things but mostly it centered on skin care. So here are the March favorites coming in like a lion~


As we all know skin care is really to trial out since it imposes more of a risk to skin. But there are always superstars that manage to stand out at first tries, which are on this list.

I have been using the Snoe It’s Oat K! It’s Alright! Quenching Masque and I am hooked, it's great for perking up skin and just relaxing your skin from a tough week of wearing makeup or stress. I'll do an in depth review on this soon so watch out for that, since I'll tell you now, my mother has bought 2 bottles of this.

And it's no surprise that the Manizer Sisters palette made it here as it is so handy to have when you're in a rush!

The Colourette Colourstick in Sahara has been amazing, it's so far been compared to MAC and most recently to NARS by a good friend of mine. Currently aching to purchase another shade, probably in Bethany!

And the Banila Co Clean it Zero Foam Cleanser is just so kind to me. It gives a more luxurious feel than normal foam cleansers I've tried on the skin but does not break the bank. 

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence has been back in my arsenal and it's just so ideal for this hot and humid weather, it's light and fresh and makes me confused why I hadn't repurchased in a long time.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.