4.10.2016

Snoe It’s Oat K! It’s Alright! Quenching Masque Review

Interestingly enough I haven't seen any reviews for this around.  So if you were curious about this, it's your lucky day!
Price: 499
Availability: Snoe Website and ZALORA

It’s Oat-K It’s Alright restores the skin’s natural moisture balance to aid in healing minor skin irritations. It will hydrate, tone, whiten and soften the most sensitive skin.

Contains:
  • Oat Extract – anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and moisturizing. It can soothe, smoothen, and nourish skin.
  • Goat’s Milk – one of the finest moisturizers with excellent emollient properties. It contains vitamin A, and several B vitamins including riboflavin, niacin, B6 and B12.
  • Acerola Cherry – contains the highest form of vitamin C that can easily be absorbed by the body. It has a high content of polyphenols, some of which are unique to this particular fruit.
  • Probiotics – can fortify your complexion’s defenses against chemicals and allergens. It will keep a healthy balance between good and bad bacteria on the skin.
Apply to cleansed, moist skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10 -15 minutes and rinse with water. 
Can be used daily.

I've included this in a previous post before so you might have seen this a while back when I first featured it.

I'm always in the market for great skin care finds, especially unique face treatments. I am a big fan of oatmeal since my skin tends to have sensitive times that I just need all the soothing I can get my hands on, and as I saw this on the Snoe website and wanted to get a bottle ever since I saw the description, healing and soothing goodness in a bottle, I am sold on that statement alone. Apparently it wasn't carried by the local branch here in my city so I placed an order on the website, it arrived a week later than expected but it's here now so that's what matters.

It comes in a plastic bottle with a water bottle kind of dispenser which requires you to pull the top of for it to release the product which is a like a runny white lotion which is perfume scented I might add, not a fan of the scent but I can manage.

Bare Skin
With Mask
After the mask
It can be easily be spread on to skin and settles within ten minutes. It doesn't harden but it will turn into  a more tacky consistency which can actually be rubbed off if left too long. It has an instant cooling effect on the skin which is so refreshing after a long day when skin just needs some pampering. But it dissipates after a few minutes so rest easy because it does not sting but really is a cooling sensation. It's also moisturizing while it's on skin but when rinsed doesn't leave it hydrated so it's best to slather some moisturizer or serum afterwards.

This says it has whitening properties which I am not interested in but I can see that it does significantly brighten the skin. So it's great as a pre-event picker-upper before makeup. But  rinse properly as some remnants of the mask might still stick if you really didn't properly wash it off with some lukewarm water.

I also find it lovely that I can use this everyday with no issue on my skin, usually when I feel my skin is dull from work or in need of some care.  On a side note, my mum just bought two bottles of this.

I'm actually quite fond of this for the sheer novelty of it, I also am head over heels for soothing and oatmeal but if you have sensitive skin or irritated skin for whatever reasons, you might want to check this out, but of course do a skin allergy test before buying a bottle.

Please feel free to comment any recommendations for sensitive skins out there!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.