4.12.2016

Makeup Melange #6 Old And New Things

So I've been doing a bit of revisiting lately of some old favorites that have just might as well be gathering dust in my vanity. And I'm just working out how some new things just work with me at the moment.


So this is more like a beauty on trial fused makeup melange. The new things in question are the In2it hair brush eyeliner and the Innisfree no sebum powder. And the rest are regulars featured on the blog.

BASE

I'm probably set for a couple of years with the Isehan Sunkiller base which was on sale so I bought two tubes. It controls oil as mentioned here and provides great SPF. I was admittedly quite lazy on the base, so it was the fail safe the Ettusais BB mineral White cream which I should really write a raving review on. But with this I eliminate the need to put on any concealer with the coverage it provides a brightening effect which may go on a paler side with some but I find that bronzer always saves the day. I felt experimental so I periodically try out the Etude House Contour duo. The highlighting shade is amazing which really helped the fact that I didn't want to wear concealer. Then I set everything with the Innisfree no sebum powder.

CHEEKS

My no-fuss bronzer is the Carmen Clair Shine Control powder in Tan which I go over the cream contour over. 

The cream highlighter was more than sufficient for a glow so I opted for the Nars Orgasm Blush, though it has shimmer, the more the better, I always say.




EYES
I filled in the brows some brown shadow and set them in place with some of the tinted brow gel from Jazzy Cooper.

The eyes might look familiar but I assure you it is a Taupe brown in the crease. It's the Power Player from the Tartelette. I think I might be going in to a taupe grayish mood from my dusty mauve mood. I lined the eyes with the In2it liner which does give a very fine line but I'm not yet quite in to the groove with with it just yet since it has a longer nib and it does take a little getting used to.And a lot of Maybelline falsies mascara.

LIPS

I just filled in the lips with the a pink Etude House lipliner for  a more long lasting finish.

I hope you enjoyed this somewhat confused makeup melange and thank you for reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.