9.09.2014

Daily Makeup look + Introduction Again

Well long story short, my old blog's photo album was deleted in a mistake. Which means a lot of the posts pictures were lost forever. Some of the products are already gone or in bad shape. Oh well. Now I'm restarting this blog! And my first post will be about my current daily look products. It'll change around since I still rotate my products a lot. More after the break!




Biore Aqua Rich Sunscreen SPF 50 PA +++
I love this sunscreen, it has no irritating sunscreen smell. it's not sticky but watery and refreshing and has a cooling effect when first applied! Oily skinned girls will love this for sure.

Ettusais BB Mineral White BB Cream
A pretty high coverage brightening BB cream which has an SPF of 42. It is really moisturizing so it's great for dry skinned ladies but not so much for oily girls. However I like it, though I do blot twice in a day. I still like it It can be worn without concealer and I do skip this sometimes since my concealer is pretty good by itself.

MAC Pro long wear concealer
A great concealer for all your blemishes and undereye circles IF you moisturize your undereye area well! It dries quite matte and will be very drying for undereye circles but ideal for blemishes like hyperpigmentation and acne. But the pump is infamous for the way it just pumps way too much product and is pretty uncontrollable at times. So be cautious.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder (not featured)
This powder is good at oil control for the first few hours but it does not hold up that long on me, so I use my Neutrogena Oil control powder to blot afterwards. To be honest I'm just really trying to finish it but I bet it'll take months before I hit pan, since it is 14 grams!

Etude House Face designing brightener in Goddess Face
Etude house highlighters are awesome! They totally dragged me into the wonderful world of highlighting! i currently have this Goddess face shade and Wannabe face shade. It's a nice shimmery champagne shade that will look dark on the pan but actually turns up pretty well on darker skin and even fair skin, surprisingly!

NARS Orgasm Blush
A classic, but to be honest, I'm not that into it, since I really want to get Milani blushes! It's a pretty okay blush but I'm not head over heels in love with it. But for summer, it's my go-to blusher.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 02
It's hard to find a good bronzer for fair skin. I first saw this bronzer when Missglamorazzi used it because Essiebutton recommended it. And I love it, but I'll be sad when I repurchase it since I got mine on 50% off! It's a nice matte, no orangey undertone shade.

ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame
This product is great when I'm in a rush, since I just brush up my brows with this to add more definition and fill in the sparse areas. I rarely use the treat end though.

The Face Shop Black label lipstick in 02
A pretty affordable find in Face shop. It's P299. It's creamy and has a tad annoying scent but the pigment is good and it's not drying so count me in! 02 is a peachy pink shade that I just love!

Chifure Mascara
I've had this forever and I know that its bad to have one mascara for a really long time, but it just has no signs of drying out on me, it's nice and volumizing, and to be honest better than my Maybelline, Lancome and Etude house ones. So I'll stay with it until it can since I can't repurchase it anywhere in the Philippines!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.