9.19.2014

Etude House Dear my blooming lipstick in BE101 Review

I am a big fan of beige-y pinkish nudes and it was no surprise that I picked up this shade at Etude House.

Price: P478
Available at all Etude house stores
Content: 3.4 g

Etude House does not disappoint the girly girl with their pink and fit for a princess packaging. Although this is now repackaged in stores in Korea, not a drastic change but it corrects that stray lipstick bullet issue.


Anyways there is a lovely heart embossing on the bullet itself and a pleasant smell present even in their look at my lips collection. And boy do I love that scent.

Here's what it look likes on my pale lips.



Not too nude and not too pink, like a light wash of natural pigment on lips. And it is also quite hydrating. Of course the feel would differ on different skin tones but feel free to check this out at your local etude house stores. 

And a good nude lipstick is never a bad investment.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.