9.30.2014

Hadalabo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Lotion


Price: P750
Availability: @BeautigramShop on Instagram Japanichi.com.ph

Description:
Contains Arbutin to fight dark spots. Smoothes & clarifies to optimize skin’s radiance & translucency.
Vitamin C helps skin recover from accumulated sun damage while reducing the appearance of dark spots to give clearer, fairer skin.
Contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate intensely, keeping skin soft & supple.
Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.

Directions
Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.

Search Japanese skin care on Google and Hada Labo will definitely pop up. It's just that popular, it's world famous for their quality products, so popular that bottles of their lotions get sold every few seconds.

I am pretty much contented with my skin tone, could go a touch darker I guess, but my main problem is hyperpigmentation, that's actually the main reason for the many many many whitening products in Asia, not really for whitening skin tone, more on banishing dark spots.

This lotion is NOT a toner, there is a very big difference between the two please refer to this article for the whole explanation.

So assuming you've read that article, this lotion is not meant to be swiped with a cotton pad, but can be used to be a mask by soaking a cotton pad. It is a scentless, slightly whitish liquid that feels just like water on skin.

I use this after toner to prep skin for all the moisture that I'll be bombing on my skin. I think it does help a bit with my dark spots, but as of this moment I am using a lot of brightening products it can be quite difficult to determine which one is actually working.

There are other lines from Hada Labo, this lotion isfor all skin types, for dry skin, you might want to check out the Goku-jyun line. You might want to give this a try if you have dark spots but I guess to fully appreciate the benefits, you might want to buy the whole Shirojyun line.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.