9.28.2014

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

Image from thebodyshop-usa.com

Price: P1000+ But I bought mine on sale at 50% off!
Description
Give your skin an even, bronze matte finish with a honey-enriched pressed powder.
Even matte finish
Convenient compact
Content: 11.5 g

Image from thebodyshop-usa.com
It's hard to look for a good matte bronzer for fair skin in the Philippines and if there were any they'd be on high-end expensive side. But thanks to several recommendations from YouTube, I've come across the Body Shop. But when I checked out the price at the store, it was too steep for me. But as chance would have one fateful day I saw that they had a sale with products at 50% off! A steal! And thank goodness not many people are into bronzers here. I have mine in No. 2 Fair Matte a good match for girls with NC 20-30 skins, buildable pigment at your discretion.

2 swipes at my cheek and side of my forehead and nose
 I am very pale, sometimes almost too pale for my own good, ghostly you might say, and bronzers just add that warmth back into the skin. Dimension as well. It is a nice matte brown and not orangey like most bronzers, that serves its purpose well. Plus 11.5 g is a lot for a bronzer! You can see this in my collection for a long time. I don't use a contour brush for this either I use my elf blush brush and blend it well into my skin, I find that it just blends it better and it will have a softer look than using my real techniques contour brush. It looks great in flash photography too!

I'm sad that the bee hive brood embossing has already faded with my repeated use. But I just love it so much. And if I run out of it I'm going to swallow my pride and buy it in full price if i have to, it's just that good. Not too powdery but just right for my brush to pick up the pigment.


For people out there that have qualms with contouring and bronzers that make you look muddy or dark or too harsh, you just haven't found the right formula yet! I thought I'd never get into contouring until I found a good solid bronzer that can cater to my skin! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.