9.17.2014

Recent Artwork

Some recent art I did in the past week. I use Lil' Hands watercolors (I know I know, I should get real watercolors, like the ones in tubes!) and Faber Castell Water color Pencils. And I use a mechanical pencil with 0.5 Faber Castell graphite.

My first attempt at painting a sky. It turned out surprisingly ok. the stars look to big though, they look more like snow.


I had a reference photo while painting this, it was by someone named Nagi, who was way skillfully done but his/her work was on Photoshop? I tried recreating his/her work on paper but it's really hard. I'm actually a beginner at landscape painting, since I suck at it, I figured I should do more of it.


This was the campaign for the YSL babydoll Kiss and Blush, I couldn't sleep one night and impulsively drew this up since I'm also not so good at realistic human sketches, as a result the girl is on the right is below par, but I'm happy that Cara turned out quite ok.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.