9.20.2014

Five Product Face


I love these minimal product posts, I'm thinking I'll do more of these soon. 

So what do I reach for if I can only get my hands on five products in the morning and still looked polished? Here are my picks at the moment!

NARS Creamy concealer in Custard 
A sure proof High coverage concealer that goes a long way. Although custard is a touch darker than I would like. I'll let you in on a little secret, a darker concealer covers blemishes much better. It's great for dark circles as well but get a lighter shade for that, but I'm quite contented with its performance.

Shiseido Sheer Mattifying Compact foundation in a Majolica Majorca case
A powder that lives up to its name, keeps me matte for at least 5 hours with no touch ups. The texture is buttery smooth and finely milled and  gives an extra boost of coverage as well.

NARS Orgasm blush
This is so raved about, any cosmetophile would know it by heart. An easy to apply blush that gives the right flush and shimmer to make you fake that rosy glow.

MAC lipstick in See sheer
Described by YouTuber ekimura as a perfect cross between pink, red and coral. This is my go to MLBB Shade. Perfect for any event!

Chifure Mascara 
My only mascara at the moment, because when you don't have time for eyeshadow, mascara is key to make your eyes pop and look more awake.



The result. By the way, I just brushed up my brows. I had them tinted a while back and some color still remains.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.