9.27.2014

Lioele Water Drop Sleeping Pack


Price: P595
Availability: Online, I got mine at Szakiyah Pena's Online Shop, Lioele booths
Content: 120 mL


Description:

Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack includes Swiss Alpine extract, it is absorbed without stickiness and also formulates moisturizing film to supply moisture and nutrition onto tired skin by daytime to keep your skin moisturized until next day. Various beauty ingredients give shaping effect to make skin elastic by tightening skin while sleeping.



Usage:
Before going to bed, apply an thick layer over clean dry face and massage in an upwards direction until water droplets are formed. Then gently pat into skin for better absorption. For better result.



Directions
1. Cleanse skin
2. Apply appropriate amount all over face and avoid eyes and mouth area.
3. Do not rinse~



A sleeping pack is like a wash off face mask which you put while you sleep to better absorb its full effects at night. This is quite common in Korea. 
In Action




Packaging: Packaging is adorable! I love the cornflower blue and checkered pattern, somehow it reminds me of the Sisley express flower gel, which I can never afford!

 It smells nice and subtle, a bit like Wonder Pore Freshener. It comes out like a light blue cream. I apply this before I sleep and I tell you when I wake up in the morning, my face is plumper like bouncier. And my face is glowing! Yeah. No lie!I really like the consistency which is watery yet creamy at the same time, it easily spreads through out skin and forms these little water droplets that just amaze you. This feature is also found in the Lioele Water drop BB cream.If you watched Bubzbeauty's Airplane beauty video it's great for long flights when your skin gets dried.

I love it but it's kinda difficult to get a hold of it. Good thing I got mine from a trusted seller. I think this is an affordable dupe for the Laneige Water Sleeping pack EX which has received praise. I will definitely repurchase!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.