9.30.2014

Ettusais Puru Puru Serum


Price: P1400
Availabilty: Japanichi.com.ph
Content: 47g
Description:
Limited Edition Release
Instant moisture yet feeling that it is not sticky, a moisturizing effect that is sustained for a long period of time. The 5 concentrated beauty ingredients makes it highly effective in moisturizing in one one drop (hyaluronic acid · W collagen, royal jelly, glycerin, moisture keep oil). Can be used on all skin types for day and night.

I've actually had this for quite some time now, late last year I was nuts for Ettusais products. And the moment I saw this was on shelves I pre-ordered it.


It is very intriguing, I mean a serum in a form of a scrub like substance. But it's no scrub, it contains little balls of highly moisturizing ingredients, (give up on the topical collagen ladies, its chemical structure is to big to enter pores). And this is actually my first serum for anti-aging purposes, yeah yeah, I'm too young blah blah, but prevention is better than cure and moisture equals youth. And though I'm oily I find my skin is really thirsty for moisture after washing my face, even with a mild cleanser.

Heads up on this guys, it can be used as a primer since it has that dimethicone feel to your skin, but it's a bit difficult to spread so i mix it with my VMV Oil free moisturizer to make it spread better and melt in better. I use this sparingly since a bit packs quite a punch of moisture. Overall decent product, but the smell might be a bit off setting, but the delivery system is quite niche for a serum.

Might buy again if I find more real need for it, I recommend this for drier skinned ladies who might notice a little or two fine lines creeping up.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.